Volunteering... A Great Way to Grow!
The Grande Prairie Volunteer Services Bureau Association (GPVSB) is the heartbeat of our community’s voluntary sector. We work collaboratively with individuals, non-profits, educational institutions, workplace volunteer programs, and the Alternative Measures Program to develop a vibrant, growing community that cares.
Congratulations to the 2013 Leaders of Tomorrow Award Recipients!
The Volunteer Services Bureau is proud to serve such a fundamental role in the development of our great city, and we look forward to exploring how you can become involved in this journey!
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Meet new people, make friends and build networks
- Show people that you care
- Share your skills and talents to make a difference
- Gain work related skills and experience
- Develop new strengths and skills
- Build confidence and take on new challenges
- Personally rewarding, satisfying and fun
- Feel connected to your community
- Create change and have a positive impact
- Improve your physical, mental and emotional well-being
Post Your Volunteer Needs:
Are you an organization looking for volunteers? We can help you by posting your volunteer requirements on our website. Click for more details.